Friday, December 3, 2010

Here Comes December!

Wew! It's been a long time since I wrote on this blog. I almost forgot that I have this blog...hehehe! Well anyway, it's already December and I'm thinking of a very exciting activities for this month. I always do this every year during Christmas season!

☺ First, I'll do the lists of people particularly my love ones that I'm going to include gift giving during Christmas.














☺ Then I'll go shopping and buy for the gifts to be given to those in my lists.













☺I also share my blessings to less fortunate people.









☺ I don't need a gift for myself, seeing those people having a smile on their face is already a BIG gift that I will receive on Christmas!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

December is the month of sharing and giving. :)

Lauren said...

Yes, I definitely agree. December is the time of loving, sharing and giving. Love one another and have a peace of mind.Share your blessings to less fortunate one. Give to those who are in need....:)

Sean Grey Hanson said...

December. X-mas. The season of love and sharing :)



MY Internet Tv Software

Ellen ♥ said...

Yay! Christmas are for kids. :) and time for family.

ellenreviews.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I agree with u all but i guess dec is the last month which gve time to remeber our past days..for some this 2010 would be lucky year for others they might have met many troubles..watever i wish u all this happy x-mas in advance n wish u again ur life shd be filled with smiling tears :)

life

Lauren said...

I just wish you all a Merry Christmas and Have a Prosperous Year !!!

Alya Hassan said...

hey there !
nice blog !

i enjoyed reading your posts !

followed ^_<

do visit me ! *winkwink*

http://bunny-kokomu.blogspot.com/

bake and sell said...

Holiday treats for everyone!!! Please visit my blog and just take a look on some of the delicious Christmas cupcakes that you will give during Christmas season...

Anonymous said...

followed u back ;)

Lauren said...

Please visit my blog... Thanks!